Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hi guys;
Basically by nature I am a very pro 'health and fitness' person. That also is reflected in my pharmaceutical background. Lots of health problems in my childhood made me sensitive for health related issues.

I really have a passion of giving health related advice, indulging into health discussions, finding natural remedies for health problems and also ways to stay away from ailment.

I do have a great respect for these medicines, they are the best in exaggerated situations of ill health and also they give instant relief many a times. Having a pharmaceutical background I know the chemicals and ingredients the modern medicines are made from. With due respect to the great role that some of these modern medicines play, I also do worry about the side effects these medicines have. Here in my posts, we will discuss about ways to take less of medicines and decreasing dependency on them by making daily efforts to stay healthy. Of course we do to take medicines when we really feel to take!

We will also find ways to develop healthy habits, and also why and how to develop them, even when we have time crunch....

Very excited to see how this blog comes out to be. Stay Healthy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment